Oasis Curriculum 2022: Babies (0 – 2 yr.)
This program focuses on the developmental world of the baby and the NCF is used as a basis. The focus throughout is on stimulation of the baby, but also on the development of the baby as an emotional and social human being that leads to well-adjusted toddlers.
This package includes a baby course (Afrikaans only at this stage) that covers the full NCF and is recommended for every practitioner in the class.
Our baby program focuses on the following:
- Social and Emotional Well-Being
- The child as an individual
- Sensory development
- Muscle development
- The discovery of the environment
- Age-appropriate routine that creates a healthy living world for the baby to thrive in
The package includes the following:
- All the material printed (in full colour), bound and delivered.
- A routine program for the babies.
- Posters to use on the wall of the class (shared with you on OneDrive for the school to print out yourself)
- A Nutrition Booklet and Progress Booklet
- Progress Reports
- A weekly program that can be implemented in the baby class